In order to ensure the health and safety of our Guests and Staff, we have introduced various preventative measures here at Niseko Central. Along with the usual sanitation, social distancing and health checks, we are also offering Guests the option of non-contact self check-in, where you can proceed directly to your accommodation without an in-person check-in. For more details regarding self check-in, please feel free to contact us.
Preventative Measures Taken at Niseko Central Properties
- Extra steps are being taken during cleaning including disinfection. Cleaners are wearing masks or face shields during cleaning.
- Frequently touched surfaces such as door handles and elevators in condo/apartment-type accommodations are disinfected regularly.
- Hand soap is provided in all accommodations, and hand sanitizers are placed in common areas of condos and apartments.
- Hand sanitizer and protective screens are placed at the Front Desk.
- All staff are required to wear a mask while on shift.
- Temperature/health checks for staff are conducted daily.
- The office space is frequently sanitized/ventilated.
- If a staff member is feeling unwell or has a temperature, they are asked to stay home and seek medical advice.
Cooperation from our Guests
We ask our Guests to help us minimize infection risk by following the below guidelines when using our properties and facilities:
- Wear a mask at all times outside of your room.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently and when entering common areas such as lobbies, the Front Desk, and the Ski Valet.
- Practice social distancing and avoid crowding in areas such as lobbies and elevators.
- Ventilate your room frequently.
- Avoid direct contact with other Guests and staff members and to contact staff using the phone or email as much as possible.
We also ask for your cooperation with the following when staying with us:
- Temperature check when entering the Front desk.
- Completion of a health check sheet placed in your accommodation upon arrival.
- To refrain from using our properties/facilities if you have a fever or are showing symptoms of COVID-19 within two weeks of your check-in date.
- To contact us as soon as possible if you develop a fever/symptoms during your stay and to cooperate in any isolation/follow up measures required as per the instructions of the Health Department.
If you have any questions regarding the prevention measures taken at Niseko Central please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. You can also contact the local health institutions below (Japanese only) for more information.
Kutchan Kosei Hospital: 0136 22 1141
Kutchan Hoken-jo (Hokenshi direct): 0136-23-1957 (Mon-Fri 08:45-17:30)
Hokkaido Department of Health and Welfare: 011-204-5020 (24 hours)