Have an entire resort to yourself with a full-day Weiss Catski Tours. The guides will take you to Weiss Horn's open bowls and tree runs. Best suited to intermediate powder skiers and boarders.
Group Tour: ¥39,000 per person,
Private Tour: ¥390,000 per CAT
Weiss Horn is the last mountain on the Niseko ski range and was once a resort that operated lifts. The lifts have since stopped and now you can access this area in a Snowcat. The weather hits it from all directions giving it the deepest snow in Niseko. The Weiss Catski Tours guide will take you to Weiss' open bowls and tree runs for an unforgettable day in the snow.
- Pick-up from your accommodation and transportation to Weiss Horn
- A light lunch*
- Backcountry safety gear
*Weiss Catski tours are unable to cater for dietary requirements. Please bring your own lunch.
Group Tour: ¥39,000* per person (there is a minimum of 4 guests for the tour to run. In the event a tour is cancelled, the guest may reschedule or receive a refund. Maximum of 12 guests.)
Private Tour: ¥390,000* - your own CAT for up to 12 people
A typical day with Weiss Cat Ski Tour would be as follows:
Time Schedule 7:30am - 8:00am Pick up from your Niseko accommodation 8:30am - 09:00am Arrive at Hanazono 308 for registration and safety briefing and avalanche equipment fitting. Travel to Weiss. 9:00am - 2:00pm Spend the day exploring your mountain and enjoying those incredible powder turns! With open faces, tree lines and powder pillows there is something for everyone. Pause for lunch and take the chance to rest and refuel. You will enjoy around 8-10 runs in the day depending on the conditions. 2:00pm After a great day on the mountain it is time to head back to Hanazono to drop off gear then drive back to your accommodation. Remember to look out for the email from your photographer with a link to all of the day’s awesome photos!
- Book Now!
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Guests must call 0136-21-6688 the day before their tour to reconfirm.
- Guests will have the tour confirmed at 8:30pm the day prior to allow sufficient time to fill any remaining seats.
- Cancellations 14 days or less prior to tour date will incur a 20% cancellation fee, 3 days or less prior a 100% cancellation fee.
- Tours may be suspended if a guide decides that the Guest’s safety cannot be assured due to inclement weather and/or unfavourable snow conditions.
-When suspension of a tour is made before a lift has been ridden, the tour will be rescheduled to the next available day.
-When suspension of a tour is made within the first half of the tour, 40% of the tour fee will be refunded.
-When suspension of a tour is made within the second half of the tour, the tour fee will not be refunded
- A minimum of 4 pax in total are required for the Group Tour to operate.
- Minimum required age is 13 years old and minimum skiing/snowboarding ability intermediate.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central’ Guests.
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Niseko Central via email.
- Bookings are subject to the Niseko Central terms and conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected].