Enjoy a day off the slopes with a sightseeing tour taking you for a day of exploring the tourist areas of Sapporo, Otaru (pictured), or Lake Toya.
Prices start from ¥60,000 (9 Passengers without luggage) for an 6-hour trip.
A private car with a driver can be provided to take you for a day of exploring in Sapporo or Otaru!
- 6 hours for up to 9 people: ¥60,000
- 6 hours for up to 13 people: ¥65,000
- 6 hours for up to 20 people: ¥75,000
- 8 hours for up to 9 people: ¥67,000
- 8 hours for up to 13 people: ¥72,000
- 8 hours for up to 20 people: ¥85,000
- 12 hours for up to 9 people: ¥81,000
- 12 hours for up to 13 people: ¥86,000
- 12 hours for up to 20 people: ¥105,000
*All prices are for services without luggage
Your itinerary and destination is completely up to you - please inform the driver of the details at the start of the tour.
To make a booking please contact our Guest Services team at [email protected]
Explore at your leisure the famous Nikka Whisky in Yoichi. Learn how Whisky originated in Japan, sample some free Whisky and have the opportunity to purchase whisky made on the premises. Discover Otaru City and Canal including Kitaichi Glass, Music Box Museum, Kitakaro. Lunch in Otaru (not included in tour price). Visit Nikka Whisky, Otaru Canal & Chocolate Factory.
Explore the majestic beauty of Lake Toya and an active volcanic lava dome. Also witness the damage that earthquakes and volcanic eruptions can do to small towns. Visit the famous Windsor Hotel – host of the G8 Summit in 2008. Visit Showa Shinzan, Bear Park, Lake Toya, Nishiyama Crater, Windsor Hotel, Lake Hill Farm & Silo Observation Deck.
Take a day trip to the fifth largest city in Japan. With a multitude of electronic stores, ramen and crab restaurants, you surely wont be disappointed. Buy an authentic kimono, chopsticks or other great souvenirs to take home. Visit Odori Park, JR Tower, Fish Market, Crab Market, Susukino, Chocolate Factory & Mitsui Outlet.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance. However, availability is limited so guests are encouraged to book at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central’ Guests.
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Niseko Central via email.
- Payment for any Guest Service is due 7 days prior to Check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any service we have not received payment for by this due date.
- Bookings are subject to the Niseko Central terms and conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected]
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected]. Cancellation or changes to a booking 8 days prior to transfer date will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellation or changes to a booking less than 48 hours in advance will incur a 100% cancellation fee. Changes will only be accepted up until 4 days prior to the original transfer date. After that time, the only option for changes will be cancellation and rebooking, in which case the above cancellation fees will apply.
- Charges will be incurred for tours going over the set time
- It is the guest responsibility to ensure that the tour does not run over time