Hire a driver and a private vehicle for a whole day for a fixed price
Prices start from ¥70,000 (5 Passengers without luggage) for an 8-hour trip.
Discover Hokkaido with SkyExpress Day Tours
Enjoy a day away from Niseko with a sightseeing tour exploring the tourist areas of Sapporo, Otaru (pictured), Furano, Noboribetsu or Lake Toya. All bookings include: Driver, Fuel, Insurance, Unlimited kilometers, and up to 8 or 10 hours of usage of the vehicle (8 hour option is not available between Nov 18, 2019 ~ Apr 30, 2020.)
Your itinerary and destination is completely up to you - please inform the driver of the details at the start of the tour. Guests are responsible to pay directly for any food, extra tours or shopping during the day trip.Surcharges may apply when usage starts or ends at different locations or outside the area of SkyExpress' depots. Day hire between December and April is subject to availability.
8-Hour Day Bus Hire Rates (incl. tax)
Type 1 May - 17 Nov, 2019 18 Nov, 2019 - 30 Apr, 2020 MAX3 (up to 3 passengers) ¥50,000 Not available MAX8 (up to 8 passengers) ¥56,000 Not available MAX15 (up to 15 passengers) ¥68,000 Not available
10-Hour Day Bus Hire Rates (incl. tax)
Type 1 May - 17 Nov, 2019 18 Nov, 2019 - 30 Apr, 2020 MAX3 (up to 3 passengers) ¥60,000 ¥80,000 MAX8 (up to 8 passengers) ¥66,000 ¥95,000 MAX15 (up to 15 passengers) ¥78,000 ¥110,000
Explore at your leisure the famous Nikka Whisky in Yoichi. Learn how Whisky originated in Japan, sample some free Whisky and have the opportunity to purchase whisky made on the premises. Discover Otaru City and Canal including Kitaichi Glass, Music Box Museum, Kitakaro. Lunch in Otaru (not included in tour price). Visit Nikka Whisky, Otaru Canal & Chocolate Factory. Approx 8 hours duration. Overtime charges apply if usage exceeds 8hrs. Highway tolls (if used) are extra.
Explore the majestic beauty of Lake Toya and an active volcanic lava dome. Also witness the damage that earthquakes and volcanic eruptions can do to small towns. Visit the famous Windsor Hotel – host of the G8 Summit in 2008. Visit Showa Shinzan, Bear Park, Lake Toya, Nishiyama Crater, Windsor Hotel, Lake Hill Farm & Silo Observation Deck. Approx 8 hours duration. Overtime charges apply if usage exceeds 8hrs. Highway tolls (if used) are extra.
Take a day trip to the fifth largest city in Japan. With a multitude of electronic stores, ramen and crab restaurants, you surely wont be disappointed. Buy an authentic kimono, chopsticks or other great souvenirs to take home. Visit Odori Park, JR Tower, Fish Market, Crab Market, Susukino, Chocolate Factory & Mitsui Outlet. Approx 8 hours duration. Overtime charges apply if usage exceeds 8hrs. Highway tolls (if used) are extra.
Explore Noboribetsu's Hell Valley, sulphurous volcanic pits and geysers (60 mins duration). Immerse yourself literally in Japanese culture by taking an optional onsen (hot spring bath) at the largest onsen hotel in the area (90 mins duration). Optional entry to either the Jidaimura and Edo Period Theme Park, NIXE Marine Park or Bear Park (120 mins duration). Entry and parking fees are paid separately to each facility. Approx 8 hours duration. Overtime charges apply if usage exceeds 8hrs. Highway tolls (if used) are extra.
Furano & Biei
Explore the amazing colours of lavender and other flowers in this famous area. Visiting Furano Cheese Factory, Jam Factory, Anpan Man Shop, Tomita Farm and Patchwork Road. This tour is available June-September. Approx 10 hours duration. Overtime charges apply if usage exceeds 10hrs. Highway tolls (if used) are extra.
- Unlimited kilometres
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (up to 2 locations within 5km of each other)
- Baby seat/Child seat (pre-booking required, please inquire if needed)
- Highway Tolls
- English Speaking Driver
- Driver accommodation – organised at ¥10,000/night or customer may organise
- Parking Fees
- There will be an additional charge of JPY5000 on top of the flat fee above if you wish to be dropped off at a different location from your pick-up point.
- For additional stops, guests will incur JPY5000/hour on top of the flat fee above. Please let us know the exact itinerary so that we can provide you with the correct quote.
To receive more details, send us your full itinerary or send an email to [email protected] or click on the 'Book Now' tab to request a quote.
- Book Now!
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance. However, availability is limited so guests are encouraged to book at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central Guests.
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Niseko Central via email.
- Payment for any Guest Service is due 7 days prior to Check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any service we have not received payment for by this due date.
- Bookings are subject to the Niseko Central terms and conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected]
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected]. Cancellation or changes to a booking 8 days prior to transfer date will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellation or changes to a booking less than 48 hours in advance will incur a 100% cancellation fee. Changes will only be accepted up until 4 days prior to the original transfer date. After that time, the only option for changes will be cancellation and rebooking, in which case the above cancellation fees will apply.
- Charges will be incurred for tours going over the set time
- Bus Hire is provided for 1 group of passengers only ie. Bus Hire is not to be used to transport different groups of people during the hire.
- Due to strict licencing laws in Japan, they do not supply guides however we do have English speaking drivers and staff.
- It is the Guest's responsibility to ensure that the tour does not run over time. Overuse charges – ¥10,000 per hour or part thereof.