The new standard for private, chauffeured services from your arrival at New Chitose Airport right to the door of your accommodation.
3-4 Person Taxi Service: ¥41,500 one way (number of seats dependent on luggage)
The Alphard luxury service offers you more space to stretch your legs and a higher level of comfort than a standard private transfer. The driver will meet you at the Arrivals Gate upon your arrival at New Chitose Airport.
New Chitose Airport/Sapporo City to/from Niseko
3-4 Person Toyota Alphard Taxi Service: ¥41,500 one way
- Please note that the recommended number of passengers is 3 due to limited luggage space, however 4 passengers is an option. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
- Transfers to and from Sapporo City Hotels are also available at the same price. Please email us for bookings.
- Book Now!
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance. However, availability is limited so Guests are encouraged to book at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central’ Guests.
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Niseko Central via email.
- Bookings are subject to the Niseko Central terms and conditions.
- Payment for any Guest Service is due 7 days prior to Check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any service we have not received payment for by this due date.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected]. Cancellation or changes to a booking 4 days prior to transfer date will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellation or changes to a booking less than 48 hours in advance will incur a 100% cancellation fee. Changes will only be accepted up until 4 days prior to the original transfer date. After that time, the only option for changes will be cancellation and rebooking, in which case the above cancellation fees will apply.
- In the case of delayed flights, the Yohtei Taxi driver will wait up to 3 hours for Guests to arrive. If the flight is delayed more than 3 hours, it will be treated as a “No Show” and 100% cancellation fee applies. We strongly recommend Guests taking out travel insurance to cover against cancellations from delayed or cancelled flights. In the case where Guests are delayed for reasons other than delayed flights (e.g. missed flight), 100% “No show” fee applies.
- “No shows” incur a 100% cancellation fee. “No shows” include cancellation 48 hours day prior to the scheduled pick-up date. “No shows” also include cancelled flights or flights delayed more than 3 hours (Guests should be able to claim this on travel insurance).