An ultimate culinary journey led by 3-Star Michelin Chef Nakamichi
Reservations for this restaurant cannot be made until it opens. We will hold your reservation until they open and then try to make your booking. We will contact you then to let you know if the restaurant is able to accept your booking. Please note: your booking cannot be confirmed until the restaurant opens.
Asperges will be open from December 13th for the Winter 2016/2017 season. They are now accepting bookings for the winter season. To make a reservation, please visit their website.
- Telephone: 0136-21-2288
- Website: http://www.aspergesniseko.com/
- Address: 328-1 Aza-Iwaobetsu, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-Gun, Hokkaido 044-0082
- Style: Fine Dining
- Location: Hanazono
- English Speaking: Yes
- English Menu: Yes
- Credit Card Accepted: No
- Vegetarian Options: Yes
Bookings must be made directly with the restaurant. Bookings can be made on their website.
Restaurant Cancellation Policy:
- Bookings will not be taken unless full customer telephone and email contact details are provided, including telephone and email contact details whilst the customer is in Niseko.
- For groups of 5 customers or more, cancellations or changes may be made up to noon three days prior to your booking.
- For groups of 4 customers or less, cancellations or changes may be made up to noon on the day prior to your booking.
- A cancellation charge of 4,500 yen per person for lunch and 16,000 yen per person for dinner will be incurred for cancellations less than the times specified prior to the reserved sitting or in the event of a no-show.