The Niseko Central Front Desk is a fun and challenging place to work for anyone who likes communicating with people, can multi-task, work quickly, and enjoys problem solving!
Start date: 1 April 2019
Working alongside the small Niseko Central team of full-time Guest Services staff, the Summer Seasonal Front Desk staff will respond to guest enquiries via phone and email, check-in guests at Front Desk, manage guest accounts, work with the Tour Desk to assist guests with booking services and providing information about the local area, and take on additional tasks as needed.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- 1 year hotel/customer service experience
- A positive, flexible, hard working attitude
- Fluent spoken and written Japanese
- Conversational spoken and written English
- Japanese or International driving licence
- Knowledge of the Niseko area an advantage
- 01 April to 20 October 2019, with the potential to extend; availability of work dependent.
Base Pay Rate:-
- ¥1,200 - ¥1,250 per hour
- Approximately 40 hours per week
- Weekly Roster is based on hotel occupancy, thus working hours may vary
- Subsidised staff accommodation available
- Bi-monthly pay
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to [email protected]