Niseko Central is looking for an experienced travel professional to join our team and lead our Tour Desk.Apply Now
HTM, the largest Independent property management company in Niseko, Hokkaido is looking for an experienced travel professional to join our team and lead our Tour Desk.
Niseko Central is the largest portfolio of holiday accommodation in Niseko with over 800 beds in condominium and resort homes all located in Hirafu village - Central Niseko.
Niseko Central is part of the Hokkaido Tourism Management Group based exclusively in Central Niseko.
The position supports the organization to achieve Guest Services sales targets through the provision of informed, accurate and friendly sales and service via e-mail and telephone to our Guests and Travel Agents.
- Energetic, passionate and knowledgeable about Niseko and the ski travel industry.
- Native level written and spoken English, Japanese language skills desirable.
- Team management and training skills to effectively oversee the activities of the Tour Desk team.
- Well developed written communication skills that facilitate clear and accurate responses to enquiries and booking requests.
- Professional, courteous and friendly telephone manner that supports the creation of positive impressions with Agents and Guests.
- Efficient and effective service that supports the development of relations with our suppliers
- Well organised and high attention to detail.
- Able to work as part of a team in order to effectively share and complete tasks and provide service coverage where required.
- Able to work independently and handle multiple tasks.
- Able to continually priotitise workload to ensure services are booked and Guest replied to in a timely manner.
- A sound working knowledge of HTM policies, operating procedures, service standards, products and Guests Services provided.
- Computer operating skills Microsoft Office Suite (essential) with reservations systems experience (preferred).
Employment Period: year round
Employment Status: 12 months full time contract
There will be the opportunity to change to a permanent contract after 12 months.
Base Annual Salary: from 3 million yen, depending on experience and language abilities. Staff will be enrolled in the Japanese Health, Social and Employment insurance systems, as per Japanese law. Niseko Central will pay 50% of those insurance costs.
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Working Hours: average 40 hours per week (5 x 8 hour shifts, shift times vary by season)
Starting Date: Available now
Staff Accommodation: available