On our busiest days up to 50 groups of guests arrive and a similar amount leave all on the same day. It is the Guest Services Supervisor’s job to ensure that all our guests arrive, are checked in and leave without a hitch. All the while sorting any issues that arise before they become problems.
Start date: Early November 2022
Preparing for Arrivals:
- Ensuring Guest Hosts prepare all rooms before arrival.
- Arranging for Guest Hosts to collect guests from the Welcome Center bus station.
- Ensuring each guest is checked in on arrival and check-in documents are collected.
- Ensuring the allocation of any pre-delivered luggage to the correct guest rooms.
- Producing the guest with a final bill for any outstanding services.
- Organising the guest’s collection and transfer to the Welcome Center for their departure bus.
- Noting any damage and lost keys uncovered upon room inspection.
While Guests are In-House:
- Resolving any guest’s problems and arranging recompense where necessary.
- Ensuring departure arrangements have been made and are correct for guests departing soon.
- Monitoring the vehicle usage, noting any damage and taking measures to avoid its reoccurrence.
- Checking the following days to ensure sufficient staffing levels to adequate based on expected workloads.
- End of day reconciliation of cash boxes when the Front Desk shifts finish.
- Ensuring that all the tasks our system has noted that guests require on that day are allocated and completed.
- Following up on any guests that have not arrived as scheduled.
- Checking in with Ski Valet to ensure it is running smoothly.
- ¥1600 - ¥1,700 per hour
- 25% overtime rate for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm and 5am.
- Early November to late March. Exact dates to be announced closer to the season.
- We start our staff with training to give you all you need to know about working for Niseko Central.
- Potential to extend contract pending work availability.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week.
- Likely to be higher during peak season (including some weeks where you may be required to work 6 days) and a little quieter during the start and end of the season.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season lift pass is offered.
- Opportunity to upgrade to an All Mountain season lift pass at a reduced rate.
- For those of you who do not require a lift pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥20,000.
- Each of our accommodations is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price.
- Singles, twin shares (doubles for couples) and quad shares in a range of locations to suit a variety of budgets.
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts available on bookings made by staff at Niseko Central, Ki Niseko and Skye Niseko and also all HTM services including Kumo Restaurant, An Dining, GoSnow lessons, YamaSport rentals and Ryko and Ki Spa.
Free Ski or Snowboard Lessons & Workshops
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons & workshops (availability dependent)
Potential Visa Sponsorship in the Future
- For the best performing seasonal staff, Niseko Central will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria).