The first thing you need on your ski holiday! Have your choice of All Mountain or Grand Hirafu passes in your room to meet your arrival.
Special Offer : Spring Kids Ski Free Lift Passes
A special promotion for those visiting the resort in spring! For each adult All Mountain lift pass you book with Niseko Central, receive an equivalent kids (12 and under) lift pass for free!
*Valid for lift passes for 1 March, 2020 to 6 May, 2020 *Passes must be All Mountain lift passes more than 3 days and up to 18 days in length *A 1000 yen refundable deposit is required for every free pass *Must be pre-purchased packaged together with their accommodation booking. *Not available at the resort lift pass sales desks
All Mountain Lift Passes
Access to 3 gondolas and 35 lifts encompassing 2,191 acres of skiable terrain on all four Niseko United resorts: Grand Hirafu, Hanazono, Niseko Village and Annupuri and the Niseko United Shuttle Bus linking the resorts.
The recommended pass for those who want to explore the entire resort with no limitations.
Grand Hirafu Lift Passes
Access to Grand Hirafu and Hanazono only (approximately 60% of the total Niseko United ski area).
Experience skiing at night under flood lit conditions!
A significant section of the Grand Hirafu ski area under night time flood lit conditions! Night Skiing is included in all of the passes we sell (valid to use only on the same date the day skiing is used, ski/snowboard until 8.30pm).Are you taking a lesson, workshop or guiding session with GoSnow? Lift Tickets are not included in these and must be purchased separately.
- Book Now!
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central Guests.
- Once a lift pass has been scanned for the first day of use, unused days cannot be refunded for any reason (Niseko United Resort and Grand Hirafu regulations).
- Grand Hirafu and All Mountain lift passes up to and including 7 days are for consecutive days use.
- Prices listed are for the 2019-2020 Winter Season.
- Payment for any Guest Service is due 7 days prior to Check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any service we have not received payment for by this due date.
- Bookings are subject to the Niseko Central terms and conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected].