The first thing you need on your ski holiday! Have your choice of All Mountain or Grand Hirafu passes in your room to meet your arrival.
Please note the following information relates to last season. The information will be updated and the service will be available to book once prices and details are released by our supplier.
Pre-order lift passes through Niseko Central and we will have them waiting in your room upon your arrival and save you time! There are 2 types of lift passes for purchasing:
Grand Hirafu Lift Passes
Access to Grand Hirafu and Hanazono resort (approximately 60% of the total Niseko United ski area). Recommend for beginner to intermediate or those on a shorter stay.
All Mountain Lift Passes
Access to 3 gondolas and 35 lifts encompassing 2,191 acres of skiable terrain on all four Niseko United resorts: Grand Hirafu, Hanazono, Niseko Village and Annupuri and the Niseko United Shuttle Bus linking the resorts.
The recommended pass for those who want to explore the entire resort with no limitations.
- Book Now!
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central Guests.
- Cancellations or changes within 2 days of the pass start date will incur a 100% fee. Please note that passes cannot be refunded even if they have not been used.
- Prices listed are for the 2020-21 Winter Season.
- Payment for any Guest Service is due 7 days prior to Check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any service we have not received payment for by this due date.
- All Mountain passes can be used on Niseko United Shuttle. Activating your lift pass on the Niseko United Shuttle will start your days usage from the point of activation.
- Grand Hirafu and All Mountain lift passes up to and including 7 days are for consecutive days use and will expire after the purchased number of days even if the pass is not used on some days.