The first thing you need on your ski holiday! Have your choice of All Mountain or Grand Hirafu passes in your room to meet your arrival.
Please note the following information relates to last season. The information will be updated and the service will be available to book once prices and details are released by our supplier.
Pre-order lift passes through Niseko Central and we will have them waiting in your room upon your arrival and save you time! There are 2 types of lift passes for purchasing:
Grand Hirafu Lift Passes
Access to Grand Hirafu and Hanazono resort (approximately 60% of the total Niseko United ski area). Recommend for beginner to intermediate or those on a shorter stay.
All Mountain Lift Passes
Access to 3 gondolas and 35 lifts encompassing 2,191 acres of skiable terrain on all four Niseko United resorts: Grand Hirafu, Hanazono, Niseko Village and Annupuri and the Niseko United Shuttle Bus linking the resorts.
The recommended pass for those who want to explore the entire resort with no limitations.
Niseko Central lift pass prices are the same as purchasing in person at the resort lift ticket windows. However, please note that the All Mountain lift passes are also available on the Niseko United website at a slightly discounted rate with stricter payment and cancellation terms and requiring picking up within the resort.
Special Offer : Spring Kids Ski Free Lift Passes
A special promotion for those visiting the resort in Spring! For each adult All Mountain lift pass you book with Niseko Central, receive an equivalent kids (15 and under) lift pass for free!
*Valid for lift passes for 1 March, 2020 to 6 May, 2020 *Passes must be All Mountain lift passes more than 3 days and up to 18 days in length *A 1000 yen refundable deposit is required for every free pass *Must be pre-purchased packaged together with their accommodation booking. *Not available at the resort lift pass sales desks
- Book Now!
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central Guests.
- Once a lift pass has been scanned for the first day of use, unused days cannot be refunded for any reason (Niseko United Resort and Grand Hirafu regulations).
- All Mountain passes can be used on Niseko United Shuttle. Activating your lift pass on the Niseko United Shuttle will start your days usage from the point of activation.
- Grand Hirafu and All Mountain lift passes up to and including 7 days are for consecutive days use.
- Prices listed are for the 2019-2020 Winter Season.
- Payment for any Guest Service is due 7 days prior to Check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any service we have not received payment for by this due date.
- Bookings are subject to the Niseko Central terms and conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected].