The first thing you need on your ski holiday! Have your choice of All Mountain or Grand Hirafu passes in your room to meet your arrival.
All Mountain Regular Season Passes
Adult 1 Day: ¥8,400, 3 Day: ¥20,800, 7 Day: ¥45,600
Child 1 Day: ¥5,500, 3 Day: ¥12,900, 7 Day: ¥27,800
All Mountain Lift Passes
Access to 3 gondolas and 35 lifts encompassing 2,191 acres of skiable terrain on all four Niseko United resorts: Grand Hirafu, Hanazono, Niseko Village and Annupuri and the Niseko United Shuttle Bus linking the resorts.
Grand Hirafu Lift Passes
Access to Grand Hirafu and Hanazono only (approximately 60% of the total Niseko United ski area).
10 December 2016 - 20 March 2017 Experience skiing at night under flood lit conditions!
Experience a significant section of the Grand Hirafu ski area under night time flood lit conditions! Night Skiing is included in all of the passes we sell (valid to use only on the same date the day skiing is used, ski/snowboard until 8.30pm).
- Book Now!
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central Guests.
- Once a lift pass has been scanned for the first day of use, unused days cannot be refunded for any reason (Niseko United Resort and Grand Hirafu regulations).
- Prices listed are for the 2016-17 Winter Season.
- Payment for any Guest Service is due 7 days prior to Check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any service we have not received payment for by this due date.
- Bookings are subject to the Niseko Central terms and conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected].