The Front Desk staff provides friendly and professional customer service to our Guests.
Start date: 22 November, 2023
The Front Desk staff is the face of the brand and supports our Guests leading up to and during their stay with Niseko Central. You will have a mix of shifts that will allow you to have plenty of riding time while working in a professional work environment with coworkers and Guests from all over the world.
The main duties of the Front Desk staff include but are not limited to:
- Assisting Guest inquiries via phone, email, and in person in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
- Processing Guest payments and ensuring all Guest folios are balanced at the end of their stay.
- Checking in and checking out Guests and processing Guest information on our Property Management System.
- Liasing with Guests in advance to ensure their smooth arrival and departure.
- Supporting the Guest Services Team by assisting with other tasks as needed.
The ideal candiate will be:
- Professional and respectful.
- Flexible and positive.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Eligible for an international driver's permit or hold a Japanese driver's license (preferred)
- Intermediate or higher Japanese language will be a strong asset.
- ¥1,450 - ¥1,600 per hour.
- 25% overtime allowance for hours worked above the prescribed working hours for the month.
- 25% late night allowance for work between 10pm and 5am.
- 22 Nov, 2023 - 24 Mar OR 2 Apr, 2024.
- Fully paid training at the start of the season.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week with a mix of shifts to give you a chance to go riding and enjoy the nightlife.
- Hours will vary through the season depending on business levels with less hours at the start and end of the season (more riding time!) and occasional overtime work during peak periods.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season pass with an option of upgrading to All Mountain at an additional cost.
- If you do not need a pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥30,000.
Travel Support Bonus
- ¥30,000 travel cost support bonus upon contract completion.
Subsidised Accommodation and Staff Shuttle
- Subsidised staff accommodation available in Hirafu starting from ¥5,000 per month quad share, ¥15,000 twin share (or double for couples) with all utilities, basic supplies and WiFi included.
- Free Staff shuttle available to Kutchan Town for shopping.
Free Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Great for first-timers and beginners - free ski/snowboard group lessons with GoSnow (dependent on availability.)
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts on stays, restaurants, rentals, massages and more with HTM operated businesses.
Future opportunities in Niseko with the company
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria). Full-time career options are also available.