Our Night Operations team both prepares for the coming day and deals with anything that occurs between midnight and 7:30am. With the shift hours, Night Ops get the most opportunity to ski on the mountain, but must stay up and alert through the night to handle any situation.
Start date: Late November 2022
- Start work at around 23:00 and work through to 08:00.
- Check-in any guests arriving around midnight.
- Deal with any emergencies (with called-in support from management and Japanese-speaking staff) that occur through the night.
- Prepare check-in documents, lift passes and Welcome Packs for the following day's arrivals.
- Prepare other assorted paperwork for the following day.
- Follow up on any missing room keys from the previous day.
- Reconciling cash and credit card transactions.
- Check that various payments have been correctly made for arriving guests and make charges where necessary.
- Drive around and inspect the various properties checking for any issues.
- Answering emails in the guest services inbox.
- Other tasks and errands as required.
- ¥1,625 - ¥1,750 per hour between 10pm and 5am including late night allowance, ¥1,300 - ¥1,400 per hour for all other hours.
- 25% overtime rate for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- Late November to late March. Exact dates to be announced closer to the season.
- We start our staff with training to give you all you need to know about working for Niseko Central.
- Potential to extend contract pending work availability.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week.
- Likely to be higher during peak season (including some weeks where you may be required to work 6 days) and a little quieter during the start and end of the season.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season lift pass is offered.
- Opportunity to upgrade to an All Mountain season lift pass at a reduced rate.
- For those of you who do not require a lift pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥20,000.
- Each of our accommodations is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price.
- Singles, twin shares (doubles for couples) and quad shares in a range of locations to suit a variety of budgets.
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts available on bookings made by staff at Niseko Central, Ki Niseko and Skye Niseko and also all HTM services including Kumo Restaurant, An Dining, GoSnow lessons, YamaSport rentals and Ryko and Ki Spa.
Free Ski or Snowboard Lessons & Workshops
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons & workshops (availability dependent)
Potential Visa Sponsorship in the Future
- For the best performing seasonal staff, Niseko Central will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria).