The Tour Desk staff helps Guests arrange activities and services to make the most out of their ski holiday.
Start date: November 2023
Our Tour Desk team are experts in all that the resort has to offer ranging from airport transport, lessons, rentals, to other activities and will use their knowledge to ensure Guests make the most of their stay with us. You will have a mix of shifts that will allow you to have plenty of riding time while working in a professional work environment with coworkers and Guests from all over the world.
The main duties of the Tour Desk staff include but are not limited to:
- Responding to Guest email/phone/in person inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Entering bookings onto Guest folios on our Property Management System
- Managing bookings and liaising with service providers and suppliers
- Making suggestions and upselling where appropriate to maximize sales and improve Guest experience
- Performing regular checks to ensure all bookings are accurate and in order
- Supporting the Guest Services Team by assisting with other tasks as needed
The ideal candidate will be:
- Professional and respectful
- Flexible and positive
- Reliable and punctual
- Detail-oriented and accurate
- Strong computer skills and previous experience in sales/concierge roles are a plus
- ¥1,450 - ¥1,550 per hour.
- 25% overtime allowance for hours worked above the prescribed working hours for the month.
- 25% late night allowance for work between 10pm and 5am.
- 6 Nov, 2023 - 3 Mar OR 2 Apr, 2024.
- Fully paid training at the start of the season.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week with a mix of shifts to give you a chance to go riding and enjoy the nightlife.
- Hours will vary through the season depending on business levels with less hours at the start and end of the season (more riding time!) and occasional overtime during peak periods.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season pass with an option of upgrading to All Mountain at an additional cost.
- If you do not need a pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥20,000.
Travel Support Bonus
- ¥30,000 travel cost support bonus upon contract completion.
Subsidised Accommodation and Staff Shuttle
- Subsidised staff accommodation available in Hirafu starting from ¥5,000 per month quad share, ¥15,000 twin share (or double for couples) with all utilities, basic supplies and WiFi included.
- Free Staff shuttle available to Kutchan Town for shopping.
Free Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Great for first-timers and beginners - free ski/snowboard group lessons with GoSnow (dependent on availability.)
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts on stays, restaurants, rentals, massages and more with HTM operated businesses.
Future opportunities in Niseko with the company
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria). Full-time career options are also available.