Niseko is again proving why it's the undisputed 'powder capital of the world' this season, as the run of consecutive snow days climbs to 19.
The snow just keeps on keeping on here in Niseko, with a cumulative total of 625cm of snow having already fallen this season as of January 9th.
- 27 snow days out of a possible 31 in December
- over a metre of snowfall in the last seven days alone
- five days of 30+ cm snowfall since resort opening
- 13 days of 20+ cm snowfall since resort opening
- an unbroken streak of 19 snow days in a row at the time of typing.
Other resorts get powder days... we get powder weeks!
You can't afford to miss out on visiting Niseko this year. January stays are still available across a range of room types perfect for those looking to enjoy the world's best snow conditions, at the world's snowiest resort, at the snowiest time of year.
Book your stay today.