G’Day Japan! is an Australia-based guide which offers useful Japan travel updates, including travel agencies and the best ski resorts in Japan. Other information such as accommodation, transport, shopping, food and entertainment are also available with a few taps on the application! This easy to use iOS app not only lets you read the latest issue, but allows for direct access to links and extra content exclusive to the app.
G'Day Japan! is now holding a competition in light of this new endeavour. Win any of these tempting prizes simply by downloading the app and taking the survey!
- One winner of three nights’ stay with breakfast and day lift passes good for four people at the Hoshino Resort in Tomamu, Hokkaido
- One winner of a Kinetic Perpetual Seiko Watch
- One winner of an overnight accommodation for two at Park Hotel Tokyo
- One winner of two nights' stay for two at Shiba Park Hotel Tokyo
- Five winners of two tickets each to dinner and a show at Robot Restaurant in Shinjuku, Tokyo
- One winner of two day passes to Universal Studios Japan in Osaka
- and finally, one luckiest winner will win a round trip, economy class ticket from Sydney to Tokyo via Japan Airlines with a Pocket Wifi to stay connected!
For more details on the prizes and contest mechanics, visit their website here.
Contest ends February 2nd, 2015. What are you waiting for? Download their app on iTunes today!
Where are the best places to explore in Japan? Check out our new article: The Top Vacation Destinations in Japan for Australian Travelers