Price Snapshot

Book your Toyota Rent-a-Car car rental through Niseko Central and receive an exclusive 10% discount on standard Toyota Rent-a-Car prices.

  • Information
    • English and Japanese navigation systems available
    • Pick up and drop off your car from New Chitose Airport or the Niseko Central Front Desk in Niseko-Hirafu
    • No additional one-way fees
    • Vehicle Insurance: Exclusion of Liability Compensation system is included in the price.
    Car Types Guide

    Important Notes

    • Car price: To get a quote, please fill out a rental request form using the "Book Now" tab (the booking is not finalized until we get your confirmation)
    • Driver’s License: a Japanese or international driving permit is required for all car rental bookings. International driving permits issued in Indonesia and Mainland China, are not permitted to hire or drive in Japan.
    • Winter Car Rental: due to extreme winter road conditions, it is strongly recommended that only experienced snow drivers drive to or around Niseko-Hirafu during the winter season. The 4WD option is compulsory during the winter season.
    • Car Parking: Please check with us for availability and cost, as parking is limited at certain properties.
  • Book Now!

    Please click here if you are unable to see the form below.

  • Terms
    • Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
    • Cancellation fees: 3-7 days prior to booking date: 20% of total amount, 1-2 days prior: 30%, day of booking: 50%
    • Payment for any Guest Service is due 7 days prior to Check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any service we have not received payment for by this due date.
    • Niseko Central's exclusive 10% discount does not include the daily insurance rate- exclusion of Liability Compensation System.
    • Bookings include insurance and 4WD fees (for winter) in the quoted rate.
    • Keys will only be handed over for rental vehicle once a valid international driving permit or Japanese driver's license is produced.
    • Vehicles must be returned full of fuel or an extra charge to fill the vehicle will be added.
    • Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Niseko Central via email.
    • Bookings are subject to the Niseko Central terms and conditions.