Based at both the Niseko-Hirafu Gondola & Ace Family Pair Lift, GoSnow has exclusive access to the Magic Carpets in Grand Hirafu. Also the only Ski School in Niseko-Hirafu with priority lift queuing!
Half Days Adult, Junior and Kids: ¥8,000
1 Full Day Adult, Junior and Kids: ¥10,000
Save 5% off regular prices when booking through Niseko Central!
Group Ski & Board Lessons
Group lessons with Gondola Snowsports (GoSnow), the official international snowsports school of the Grand Hirafu Resort, are available for full days or half days for adults and children. Lunch is included in full day lessons for children.
Exclusive for GoSnow Lessons for 2017-2018 winter season!
- Priority lift lines - GoSnow Guests will have priority lift line access at the Hirafu Gondola, Ace Centre 4 Quad and also the Ace Famly Pair Lift and Holiday Pair Lift
- Magic Carpets located at both Ace Family Pair Lift and Holiday Pair Lift for for GoSnow Guests.
Beginner Lessons: take place in the GoSnow Beginners Areas, private ski areas which include the use of a Magic Carpet Ski Lift. This transports beginners and small children a small way up the slope so that they can learn the basics before trying chair lifts. This is much easier than either going straight onto ski lifts or having to walk up the hill to learn your turns!
Location: GoSnow Adults, Yama Riders & Ninja Kids will have the option to start at either the Gondola Base or the Family Base (Ace Family Pair Lift) starting from 11 December. Beginner lessons will stay around the beginners zones (where the Magic Carpets are), while higher levels can hop straight onto the lifts.
*Adults and Kid's Group lessons at the Family Base start from 11th December 2017.
Registration: all Guests will need to register and be graded before their first lesson at the GoSnow meeting zone. For Guests starting their lessons at the Gondola Base, please register at the Mountain Centre next to the Hirafu Gondola at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled start times. For Guests starting their lessons at Family Base, please proceed to the meeting point at least 30 minutes before your scheduled start times. Parents are required to come with children for the first day of registration.
Teen Program (Skiers ONLY)
Teen Program: New in 2017-2018. GoSnow's Teen Program will be available for all levels from December 15th, 2017 to February 28th, 2018. Teens will rip around the mountain with other teens of the same ability.
Maximum 8 per class.
Full and half day for Teen program for 13-17 age group. Skiers ONLY!
- Registration is at 9am
- Lessons start from the Gondola base ONLY.
- Full day lessons include lunch
- First Timer to Novice level require a Grand Hirafu lift pass only
- Intermediate to Advanced require an All Mountain lift pass
To book a spot on the Teen Program for your teenage child, please click on the link below:
Adult First Timer Pack
Adult First Timer Pack: Everything you need in one including full day adult group lesson + all equipment and clothes rental + lift pass. Must be booked 3 days in advance and classes will meet at the adult group meeting area.
- Maximum 6 per class
- Registration is at 9:45 a.m.
- Lessons start at the GoSnow meeting area at the Gondola base
- First Timer to Novice level require a Grand Hirafu lift pass. Lift ticket to be collected from the GoSnow Guest Services office. A ¥1000 deposit can re redeemed at the end of your day for each lift ticket. This can be refunded at any Niseko United pass deposit machine.
- Lunch break will be taken for an hour from 12:30-13:30. Lunch will not be provided.
- We will require the participant's full name, age, height, weight and shoe size at the time of making the reservation in order to reserve the rental equipment.
- Rental gear will be collected form Grand Hirafu rental at the Mountain centre.
- Grand Hirafu Rental shops are open between 0800-2100 (when night skiing is on) and 0800 to 1700 (when night skiing is not on). We highly recommend you to pick up all gear the evening before the first lesson by 8:30am on the morning of the first lesson.
- Voucher for rental gear will be collected from a GoSnow Guest Services office in the Mountain Centre. The rental voucher must be presented at Grand Hirafu Rentals in order to redeem your equipment.
- Book Now!
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central’ Guests.
- Lift passes and equipment rental are NOT included in the lesson price.
- Group lessons are available daily from 22 Nov 2017 to 8 April 2018 at the Gondola Base, 11 Dec 2017 to 8 April 2018 at the Family Base (snow dependent).
- For 3-6 year olds, snowboard lessons are not available (ski lessons only).
- Children under 3 years old CANNOT participate in lessons.
- Minimum class size is 2 people; if only one person is registered, that class will be cancelled and the Guest refunded.
- Payment for any Guest Service is due 7 days prior to Check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any service we have not received payment for by this due date.
- Bookings are subject to the Niseko Central terms and conditions.
- Cancellation 8 to 4 days prior to the lesson start date will incur a 20% cancellation fee. Cancellation 3 days (or less) prior to the lesson start date will incur a 100% cancellation fee. “Cancellation” includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking.