Based at both the Niseko-Hirafu Gondola & Ace Family Pair Lift, GoSnow has exclusive access to the Magic Carpets in Grand Hirafu. Also the only Ski School in Niseko-Hirafu with priority lift queuing!
1 Full Day Adult, Junior and Kids: ¥13,000
5 Full Days Adult, Junior and Kids: ¥49,000
Save 5% off regular prices when booking through Niseko Central!
Group lessons with Gondola Snowsports (GoSnow), the official international snowsports school of the Grand Hirafu Resort, are available for full days or half days for adults and children. Lunch is included in full day lessons for children.
New for 2016-17 winter season!
- Priority lift lines - GoSnow Guests will have priority lift line access at the Hirafu Gondola, Ace Centre 4 Quad and also the Ace Famly Pair Lift and Holiday Pair Lift (new for 2016/17).
- Two additional Magic Carpets located at both Ace Family Pair Lift and Holiday Pair Lift for for GoSnow Guests.
Beginner Lessons: take place in the GoSnow Beginners Areas, private ski areas which include the use of a Magic Carpet Ski Lift. This transports beginners and small children a small way up the slope so that they can learn the basics before trying chair lifts. This is much easier than either going straight onto ski lifts or having to walk up the hill to learn your turns!
Location: GoSnow Adult lessons start at the Gondola Base (Hirafu Gondola). Ninja Kids and Yama Riders will have the option to start at either the Gondola Base or the Family Base (Ace Family Pair Lift). Beginner lessons will stay around the beginners zones (where the Magic Carpets are), while higher levels can hop straight onto the lifts.
*Kid's Group lessons at the Family Base start from 15th December 2016.
Registration: all Guests will need to register and be graded before their first lesson at the GoSnow meeting zone. For Guests starting their lessons at the Gondola Base, please register at the Mountain Centre next to the Hirafu Gondola at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled start times. For Guests starting their lessons at Family Base, please proceed to the meeting point at least 30 minutes before your scheduled start times. Parents are required to come with children for the first day of registration.
Workshops and Adult First Timer Pack
Intro to Powder Workshop: Learn the basics of riding off piste in deep powder through trees and tackle some of the steepest turns during your run. The course will guide you to the best powder runs on the resort for the day. This is highly recommended for intermediate to advanced riders with no powder experience. Maximum of 3 people per class for extra attention.
Advanced Powder Skills Workshop: Explore the best powder runs from any of the Niseko United resorts and learn the advanced techniques which will take your powder experience to a whole new level. You will also have a guided access to the Niseko gate system which is extremely popular here in Niseko-Hirafu. This is highly recommended for advanced and expert level riders who have previous experience in powder. Maximum of 3 people per class for extra attention.
Women's Workshop: Enjoy a full day with an elite female instructor at GoSnow. The workshop Includes lunch at An Dining, which is located near the Hirafu Gondola and is perfect for women who are looking into improving their skills at their own pace. Maximum of 3 people per class for extra attention.
Adult First Timer Pack: Everything you need in one including full day adult group lesson + all equipment and clothes rental + lift pass. Must be booked 3 days in advance and classes will meet at the adult group meeting area.
- Book Now!
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central’ Guests.
- Lift passes and equipment rental are NOT included in the lesson price.
- Group lessons are available daily from 23 Nov 2016 to 9 April 2017 at the Gondola Base, 15 Dec 2016 to 9 April 2017 at the Family Base (snow dependent).
- For 3-6 year olds, snowboard lessons are not available (ski lessons only).
- Children under 3 years old CANNOT participate in lessons.
- Minimum class size is 2 people; if only one person is registered, that class will be cancelled and the Guest refunded.
- Payment for any Guest Service is due 7 days prior to Check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any service we have not received payment for by this due date.
- Bookings are subject to the Niseko Central terms and conditions.
- Cancellation 8 to 4 days prior to the lesson start date will incur a 20% cancellation fee. Cancellation 3 days (or less) prior to the lesson start date will incur a 100% cancellation fee. “Cancellation” includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking.