Based at Niseko-Hirafu Gondola, GoSnow offers exclusive access to the only Magic Carpets and Priority Lift Lanes in Grand Hirafu
Ski & Snowboard Group Lessons
GoSnow is the official international snowsports school of the Grand Hirafu Resort and offers a variety of lesson types that are tailored to suit everyone from skiing for the first time to experienced skiers/riders.
Group lessons are available from the Gondola Base (Hirafu Gondola). Beginner lessons will stay around the learning areas and the Magic Carpets, while higher levels can hop straight onto the lifts.
GoSnow small group size means you get sufficient time with the instructor and more lesson time with dedicated Priority Lift Lanes in Niseko Grand Hirafu Resort.
All GoSnow's Group Lessons offer:
- Private access to dedicated learning areas including magic carpets
- Priority Lift Lanes access
- Internationally-certified English-speaking instructors
- Small class size allowing you to make the most of your lesson
Ninja Kids (Age 3-6)
Lesson Type Duration Start Time 17 Dec - 28 Feb ~ 16 Dec & 1 Mar - 15 Apr Class Size Full Day 6.5 hours 9:00am ¥17,000 ¥15,000 6 Max Half Day 3.5 hours 9:00am ¥13,000 ¥12,000 6 Max
Kids new to the sport will benefit from dedicated Learning Areas and magic carpet. Watch your child’s confidence and love for the snow grow in the Ninja Kids program!
Please note that this program is available for skiers only. This program includes a Kid's Passport to help track progress. Breaks are provided throughout the day and for Full Day lessons lunch is included.
Yama Riders (Age 7-15)
Lesson Type Duration Start Time 17 Dec - 28 Feb ~ 16 Dec & 1 Mar - 15 Apr Class Size Full Day 6.5 hours 9:00am ¥15,000 ¥13,000 8 Max Half Day 3.5 hours 9:00am ¥11,000 ¥10,000 8 Max
Yama Riders is all about keeping kids safe while they have fun learning new skills and exploring the Niseko United resort.
Beginner level Yama Riders will have access to exclusive learning areas and advanced riders will enjoy riding the entire Niseko United Resort with lunch provided for Full Day lessons. The Yama Riders program also includes a weekly Kids Fun Race and a Kids Passport to help track progress.
Adult Lessons (Age 16+)
Lesson Type Duration Start Time 17 Dec - 28 Feb ~ 16 Dec & 1 Mar - 15 Apr Class Size Full Day 5.5 hours 9:45am ¥15,000 ¥13,000 6 Max Half Day 2.5 hours 9:45am ¥11,000 ¥10,000 6 Max
Adult group lessons are great for those who wants to improve their riding skills or in need of a quick brush-up before hitting the slopes. Lunch break for Full Day lessons is around 1 hour.
*Please note that adult group lessons are only offered up to intermediate riders. For advanced and expert riders, please book a GoSnow Workshop instead.
- Book Now!
- Bookings are subject to GoSnow terms and conditions and Niseko Central terms and conditions.
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central Guests.
- Lift passes and equipment rental are NOT included in the lesson price.
- First-timer, novice lessons, and all Ninja lessons require a Grand Hirafu pass.
- All Mountain lift pass is compulsory for the Intermediate.
- All participant must obtain a lift pass. The pass needs to be for as long as the lesson. Eg. 3-hour lesson = 5-hour pass; 6-hour lesson = 8-hour or all-day pass.
- For 3-6 year old's, snowboard lessons are unavailable (ski lessons only).
- Children under 3 years old CANNOT participate in lessons.
- Minimum adult class size is 2 people; if only one person is registered, that class will be cancelled and the Guest refunded.
- Payment for any Guest Service is due 7 days prior to Check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any service we have not received payment for by this due date.
- Cancellation 8 to 4 days prior to the lesson start date will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 3 days (or less) prior to the lesson start date will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- “Cancellation” includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking.