Based at both the Niseko-Hirafu Gondola & Ace Family Pair Lift, GoSnow offers exclusive access to the only Magic Carpets in Hirafu and Priority Lift Lanes
Special Offer: Pre-Book and Save!
Pre-book your Niseko Ski or Snowboard Lesson with GoSnow to enjoy a 10% discount across a select range of dates and program types.
*Blackout dates apply between 16 December and 31 January.
Group Ski & Board Lessons
GoSnow (Gondola Snowsports) is the Official Snowsports School of the Grand Hirafu Resort and offers a variety of lesson types that are tailored to suit everyone from skiing for the first time to experienced skiers/riders.
Lessons are available from the Gondola Base (Hirafu Gondola) or the Family Base (Ace Family Pair Lift, from 8th December.) Beginner lessons will stay around the beginners zones (where the Magic Carpets are), while higher levels can hop straight onto the lifts.
All of GoSnow's Group Lessons offer:
- Private access to dedicated learning areas
- Priority lift lane access
- Internationally-certified English-speaking instructors
- Exclusive magic carpets access at the Ace Family Pair Lift and Holiday Pair Lift for beginners
- Small class sizes, so each student can get more attention and make the most of their lesson
GoSnow Group Lessons Price Chart
Lesson Type Duration Time Price Adult Half Day 2.5 hours 9:45am - 12:30pm ¥9,000 Adult Full Day 5.5 hours 9:45am - 3:30pm ¥11,000 Ninja Kids/Yama Riders Half Day 3 hours 9:00am - 12:30pm ¥9,000 Ninja Kids/Yama Riders Full Day 6 hours 9:00am -3:30pm ¥11,000 Teen Ski Program 6 hours 9:00am - 3:30pm ¥11,000
*Enjoy 10% pre-booking discount off the above rates outside of Peak Season (blackout 16 December- 31 January).
Adult Lessons (Ages 16 and up)
With both full day and half day lessons are available, these lessons are great for those who want to improve their riding skills or just need a quick brush up before hitting the slopes on their own. Full day lessons break for lunch at around 12:30pm. The max class size is 6 students, ensuring that you get sufficient time with the instructor.
*Please note that adult group lessons are only offered up to intermediate riders. For advanced and expert riders, please book a workshop instead.
Ninja Kids (Ages 3-6)
Ninja Kids new to the sport will benefit from their own dedicated Learning Zone and magic carpet. Watch your child’s confidence and love for the snow grow in the Ninja Kids program! Please note that this program is available for skiers only. Maximum class size is 6 students.
This program includes a Kid's Passport to help track progress. Breaks are provided throughout the day at our Ninja Kids Club and full days lessons include lunch.
Yama Riders (Ages 7-15)
Yama Riders is all about keeping kids safe while they have fun learning new skills while exploring the entire Niseko United resort. This program includes a Kid's Passport to help track progress. Full day lessons include lunch. Maximum class size of 8 students.
Teen Ski Program
GoSnow's Teen Ski Program will be available 16th Dec to 28th Feb. Teens will enjoy skiing all around the mountain with other teens of similar ability levels.
Maximum 6 per class. Available for Skiers between the age of 13 - 17.
- Intermediate & Advanced level
- Lessons are available at the Gondola Base only
- Lunch included
To book a spot on the Teen Program for your teenage child, please click on the link below:
- Book Now!
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are subject to the GoSnow Terms & Conditions.
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central Guests.
- Lift passes and equipment rental are NOT included in the lesson price.
- First timer to intermediate lessons, and ALL Ninja Kids lessons require a Grand Hirafu pass.
- All Mountain lift pass is compulsory for Intermediate and Advanced Yama Riders programme and Teen Ski programme.
- For 3-6 year olds, snowboard lessons are not available (ski lessons only).
- Children under 3 years old CANNOT participate in lessons.
- Minimum class size is 2 people; if only one person is registered, that class will be cancelled and the Guest refunded.
- Payment for any Guest Service is due 7 days prior to Check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any service we have not received payment for by this due date.
- Bookings are subject to the Niseko Central Terms & Conditions.
- Cancellation 8 to 4 days prior to the lesson start date will incur a 20% cancellation fee. Cancellation 3 days (or less) prior to the lesson start date will incur a 100% cancellation fee. “Cancellation” includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking.