Enjoy a bottle from our great range of Australian and International wines, umeshu or yuzushu. Pre-order your wine and have it waiting in your accommodation, ready when you arrive.
Prices start from ¥2,200 per bottle delivered to your room.
Bodegas San Mames Doble R Joven (2014) Ribera del Duero, Spain - ¥2,200
Located a few kilometers outside Vallaloid and cultivated by the same family for more than 50 years this wine grapevines are more than 80 years old. With snow in winter and a dry climate in summer, this red wine goes well with any meat but excels when matched with lamb.
The Hedonist Cabernet Sauvignon (2011) McLaren Vale, Australia - ¥3,900
A full bodied red wine from the McLaren Vale region made from 100% biodynamically grown Cabernet Sauvignon.
All That Jazz Sauvignon Blanc New Zealand, Marlborough - ¥3,100
Incredibly fresh and vibrant with aromas of tropical fruit. A pristine freshness, crisp acid palate and a wonderful clean finish.
P-L & J-F Bersan, Chablis (2015) Bourgogne, France - ¥3,900
The Bersan family has been producing Burgundy wine for 6 centuries. This is why their Chablis gives the purest of the Chardonnay cepage for a dry wine you can drink as an aperitif or during your meals.
O'Leary Walker Riesling (2008) Clare Valley, Australia - ¥4,500
Aromas of lime juice and honey blossom while the palate offers excellent fruit weight with mineral flavours that linger on the finish.
Tyrrell's Vat 1 Semillon (2008) Hunter Valley, Australia - ¥6,900
Light-bodied, dry and crisp, it fills the mouth with vibrant citrus flavors mellowed by toasty notes before finishing with great persistence.
Moet Chandon Brut Imperial (NV) Épernay, France - ¥7,000
One of the world's most-loved Champagnes. 'Moet' is characterized by bright fruitiness and elegant maturity.
Umenoyado Yuzushu (Citron Liquor) 720 ml - ¥2,600
Sake blended with squeezed yuzu citrus. Enjoy the refreshing natural acidity of the yuzu citrus along with its elegant sweetness. Highly recommend.
Hyakunen Umeshu (Plum Wine) 720 ml - ¥2,700
Made with aged brandy which gives it a thick and round flavor. It is sweetened with honey and has a very intense and sweet Ume flavor.
Nikka 'Yoichi' Whisky Single Malt - 700 ml - ¥5,400
A very well made single malt from Yoichi, 1 hour drive from Niseko, is the jewel in Nikka's crown. Offers notes of vanilla and fruit.
- Book Now!
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central’ Guests.
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Niseko Central via email.
- Bookings are subject to the Niseko Central terms and conditions.
- The legal drinking age in Japan 20 years and above.
- The sale of alcoholic beverages to a minor (persons under 20 years of age) is prohibitied by Japanese Law.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected]. Cancellation after 5pm the day before delivery will incur a 100% cancellation fee.