GoSnow offers Morning, Afternoon and All Day Private Lessons for adults and children. The only Ski School in Niseko-Hirafu with priority lift queuing!
2 hour Twilight Lesson: ¥18,000, Half Day PM(3 hour) Lesson: ¥30,000, All Day (6 hour) Lesson: ¥53,000
Save 5% off regular prices when booking through Niseko Central!
Private lessons are run by GoSnow, the official international snowsports school of the Grand Hirafu Resort, and are a great way to take your skiing or snowboarding to the next level.
Priority lift lines Extended: Jump the queue at four different locations at Grand-Hirafu: the Hirafu Gondola, Ace Centre 4 Quad and also the Family Pair Lift and Holiday Pair Lift. Get the most out of your time on Niseko’s sensational snow to learn the basics and enhance your skills and technique with the qualified GoSnow instructors.
Duration Start Time Price Full Day 6hrs Flexible start time from: 8:30 to 10:00 ¥53,000 Half Day Morning (AM) 3hrs AM: 9:00 ¥33,000 Half Day Afternoon (PM) 3hrs PM 13:00 ¥30,000 2 Hour* 2hrs PM: 13:00, PM: 14:00 ¥24,000 Twilight** 2hrs 16:00 ¥18,000
*2 Hour Private Afternoon Lessons are not available during the following dates:
- 17th of December 2017 to 7th of January 2018
- 11th of February to 22nd of February 2018
**2 Hour Twilight lesson will start on 9th of December and will end on 18th of March, 2018.
Niseko Central Discount: Save 5% off regular prices all season!
Location: GoSnow lessons start in the Gondola Area or the Ace Family Pair area. Beginner lessons will stay around the exclusive GoSnow Beginners Area (where the Magic Carpets are), while higher levels can hop straight onto the Gondola or the Ace Centre 4 Quad and head to other areas throughout the Niseko United resorts.
The GoSnow Private Lesson teams are a specific team of some of the most experienced and qualified instructors in Niseko, allowing you the best possible learning experience. Please let us know if specialist lessons (freestyle, powder, etc.) are required.
Lesson Size: The above prices flat rates for up to 6 Guests. GoSnow strongly recommends against mixing participants of different ability levels and/or age groups in the same lesson. Skiers and snowboarders cannot share the same lesson.
Ability levels: Please click below to check your ability level.
- Book Now!
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central’ Guests.
- Lift passes and equipment rental are NOT included in the lesson price.
- Children under 3 years old CANNOT participate in lessons.
- Lessons are available daily from 22 Nov 2017 to 8 May 2018 (snow dependent).
- Payment for any Guest Service is due 7 days prior to Check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any service we have not received payment for by this due date.
- Last-minute bookings, walk-in bookings or any bookings made within 72-hours, will not be eligible for the 5% Experience Niseko Passport discount.
- Bookings are subject to the Niseko Central terms and conditions.
- Cancellation 8 to 4 days prior to the lesson start date will incur a 20% cancellation fee. Cancellation 3 days (or less) prior to the lesson start date will incur a 100% cancellation fee. “Cancellation” includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking.