GoSnow, the Official Snowsports School of the Grand Hirafu Resort. Private lessons tailored to suit everyone with Exclusive Priority Lift Lanes!
A personalised Full Day learning with elite private instructors starting from ¥70,000
Book with GoSnow for Exclusive Priority Lift Lanes in Niseko Grand Hirafu Resort and private on-snow Learning Areas, including three Magic Carpets. GoSnow private lessons are tailored uniquely to your needs.
Private lessons offer maximum one-on-one attention and they are a great way to take your skiing or snowboarding to the next level. These lessons can be taken individually or you can make a group of up to 6 family and friends of similar ability.
Available from resort opening to resort closing with two locations to choose from between Gondola Base (Hirafu Gondola) and Family Base (Ace Family Quad).
Lesson Type Duration Start Time Early and Spring Season Winter Peak Full Day 6 hours 9:00am* ¥70,000 ¥88,000 AM 4 hours 9:00am* ¥55,000 ¥69,000 PM 2 hours 1:30pm ¥24,000 ¥31,000 First Tracks 1 hour 8:30am ¥16,000 ¥20,000
*Flexible start time for AM private lessons and Full Day private lessons.
Twilight Private lessons offer stunning night view of Hirafu Village from the mountain. Lessons are available from 16 December 2023 to 17 March 2024 on the Ace Quad Lift #2 (Center 4) chairlift.
Lesson Type Duration Start Time Winter Peak Spring Season Twilight Private 2 hours 4:00pm ¥30,000 ¥24,000
*Operation dependent on the lifts schedule
- Flat rate for up to 6 people
- Participants must be of similar age and riding ability
- Full Day flexible start time is between 8:30am to 10:00am and for AM private lessons between 8:30am to 9:00am
- Twilight lessons available during Night riding operation schedule
- Lessons are continuous; full day privates require a minimum of 30 minute break at your preferred time
- All participants must possess a valid lift pass; first timer to novice level we recommend a Grand Hirafu lift pass; intermediate or advanced level we recommend an All Mountain lift pass
- All participants must be on the same equipment (either ski or snowboard)
- Early Season (resort opening-15 Dec); Winter Peak (16 Dec-29 Feb) and Spring Season (1 Mar-15 Apr)
Please note for family private lesson, children tend to have very different learning styles from adults and progress at a slower rate. If you are looking to make the most of your time with the instructor and see good progression within your lesson, we recommend that you book separate private lessons for yourself and your children.
- Bookings are subject to GoSnow terms and conditions and Niseko Central terms and conditions.
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central’ Guests.
- Lift passes and equipment rental are NOT included in the lesson price.
- All participant must obtain a lift pass. The pass needs to be for as long as the lesson. Eg. 3-hour lesson = 5-hour pass; 6-hour lesson = 8-hour or all-day pass.
- Payment for any Guest Service is due 7 days prior to Check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any service we have not received payment for by this due date.
- Cancellation 8 to 4 days prior to the lesson start date will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 3 days (or less) prior to the lesson start date will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- “Cancellation” includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking.