GoSnow, the Official Snowsport School of Niseko Grand Hirafu, offers a range of private lessons tailored to suit everyone's needs. Enjoy access to exclusive beginner learning areas (equipped with Hirafu's only Magic Carpet) and access to Priority Lift Queues.
Full Day Lesson (Up to 6 Guests) ¥61,000
AM Half Day Lesson (Up to 6 Guests) ¥49,000
PM Half day Lesson (Up to 6 Guests) ¥22,000
Private lessons are run by GoSnow, the Official Snowsports School of the Grand Hirafu Resort, and are a great way to take your skiing or snowboarding to the next level.
Lessons are tailored uniquely to your needs. Get one-on-one attention or make a group with up to 6 family or friends of similar ability.
- Includes up to 6 guests of the same or similar age and ability level.
- Full day private lessons can choose from a flexible start time and location in Hirafu village.
- Priority lift access to the Hirafu Gondola, Holiday Pair, Ace Quad (Center Four) and Ace Family Pair lifts.
Lessons are available from 23 November 2019 to 30 April 2020.
Lesson Type Duration Start Time Price Full Day 6 hours* Flexible between 8:30am to 10:30am ¥61,000 Full Day Plus 8 hours* Flexible between 8:30am to 10:00am ¥81,000 AM 4 hours 9:00am ¥49,000 PM 2 hours 1:30pm ¥22,000 First Tracks 1 hour 8:30am ¥14,000 Twilight** 2 hours 4:00pm ¥20,000 Spring*** 2 hours 8:30am or 10:30am ¥24,000
*Full day lessons Include a 30 minute break at your desired time
**Twilight lessons are only available while night skiing is in operation
***Spring private starts March 1st until the end of season
Location: GoSnow lessons start in the Gondola Area or the Ace Family Pair area. Beginner lessons will stay around the exclusive GoSnow Beginners Area (where the Magic Carpets are), while higher levels can hop straight onto the Gondola or the Ace Centre 4 Quad and head to other areas throughout the Niseko United resorts.
Lesson size/Ability levels: Up to 6 Guests can join one private lesson. All participants must be of the same or similar age and ability level (please take a look at the ability levels chart below if you are unsure of your ability level) and must be on the same equipment (either ski or snowboard). Please note that GoSnow does not offer private lessons for groups with very different ages or ability levels (such as families with young children). In this case, separate lessons must be arranged. GoSnow are able to recommend other options that will allow you and your family to get the most out of your lessons.
Young Children: All private lessons for children under the age of 6 are subject to approval by the GoSnow Snowsports Manager.
- Book Now!
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are subject to GoSnow Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central Guests.
- Lift passes and equipment rental are NOT included in the lesson price.
- Lessons for children under 3 years can be booked, however only in a 1 on 1 environment. We recommend no more than 3 hours for these lessons, however 2 hours is a more optimal duration for this age group.
- Lessons are available daily from Resort Open date to Resort Close (snow dependent).
- Payment for any Guest Service is due 7 days prior to Check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any service we have not received payment for by this due date.
- Bookings are subject to the Niseko Central Terms & Conditions.
- Cancellation 8 to 4 days prior to the lesson start date will incur a 20% cancellation fee. Cancellation 3 days (or less) prior to the lesson start date will incur a 100% cancellation fee. “Cancellation” includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking.