GoSnow, the Official Snowsports School of the Grand Hirafu Resort, private lessons are tailored to suit every type of rider!
Full-day lesson for up to 6 students: ¥53,000 Half-day lesson for up to 6 students: ¥30,000
Private lesson are a great way to take your skiing or snowboarding to the next level.
Lessons are tailored uniquely to your needs. Get one-on-one attention or make a group with up to 6 family or friends of similar ability.
- Includes up to 6 guests of the same or similar age and ability level.
- Full day and AM private lessons can choose from a flexible start times in Hirafu village.
- Priority lift access to the Hirafu Gondola, Holiday Pair, Ace Quad (Center Four) and Ace Family Pair lifts.
Lessons are available from 5 December 2020. All lessons will start at the Gondola Base (Hirafu Gondola) for Winter 2020-21, except between 5 - 18 Dec when they will start only at the Family Base (Ace Family Quad).
Lesson Type Duration Start Time Price Full Day 6 hours* Flexible between 8:30am to 10:30am ¥53,000 AM 3 hours 9:00am ¥30,000 PM 3 hours 1:00pm ¥30,000
*Full day lessons Include a 30 minute break at your desired time
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are subject to GoSnow Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central Guests.
- Lift passes and equipment rental are NOT included in the lesson price.
- Lessons for children under 3 years can be booked, however only in a 1 on 1 environment. We recommend no more than 3 hours for these lessons, however 2 hours is a more optimal duration for this age group.
- Lessons are available daily from Resort Open date to Resort Close (snow dependent).
- Payment for any Guest Service is due 7 days prior to Check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any service we have not received payment for by this due date.
- Bookings are subject to the Niseko Central Terms & Conditions.
- Cancellation 8 to 4 days prior to the lesson start date will incur a 20% cancellation fee. Cancellation 3 days (or less) prior to the lesson start date will incur a 100% cancellation fee. “Cancellation” includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking.