Enjoy a full day advanced Workshop which will focus on developing the skills of the group with specific goals in mind
Experience the famous powder and terrain of the Niseko area with an expert instructor starting from ¥25,000
GoSnow Workshops with exclusive priority lift access lanes
Specialized for advanced skiers and snowboarders looking to learn new skills in Niseko's famous terrain and conditions. The coaches will determine where you will ride and the lesson outline based on snow conditions, ability and goals of the group.
- Learn how to ride Niseko’s famous deep powder when the conditions are at a premium
- Learn the skills needed to ride off-piste in deep powder, tackle steep runs, trees, and be guided to the best powder runs on the mountain
- When the powder isn't available, enjoy a more technical focus and work on carving, moguls, trees and short turns
- Explore the terrain park or ride the mountain with a freestyle focus
Lesson Type Duration Start Time Winter Peak Spring Season Full Day 6 hours 9:00am ¥28,000 ¥25,000
*Available from 17 December 2023 onwards (dependent on lifts operation schedule)
- Workshops are available from Winter Peak (16 Dec - 29 Feb) to Spring Season (1 Mar - 17 Mar) at the Gondola Base - the Private Lesson Meeting Area.
- Minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 4 people per class for a workshop to run.
- All workshops require participants to have an All Mountain lift pass.
- Workshops are available for ages 15 and older.
- Participants must be advanced or above level skiers/snowboarders.
- Book Now!
- Bookings are subject to GoSnow terms and conditions and Niseko Central terms and conditions.
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central’ Guests.
- Lift passes and equipment rental are NOT included in the lesson price.
- All Mountain lift pass is compulsory for all Workshops.
- Workshops are available from 17 December 2023 to 30 March 2024 at the Gondola Base (Snow dependent).
- Available ONLY for Adults (15+), advanced riders and above.
- Minimum class size is 2 people; if only one person is registered, that class will be cancelled and the Guest refunded.
- Payment for any Guest Service is due 7 days prior to Check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any service we have not received payment for by this due date.
- Cancellation 8 to 4 days prior to the lesson start date will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 3 days (or less) prior to the lesson start date will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- “Cancellation” includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking.