A great value Airport & Sapporo City Hotels transfer! Transfer from New Chitose Airport or Sapporo City Hotels to the Niseko-Hirafu Welcome Centre
One way transfer Adult: ¥4,500, Child: ¥3,500
One way prices per person (includes complimentary shuttle service between the Hirafu Welcome Center and accommodation by Niseko Central)
Child (11 years and under): ¥3,500
When booking arrival transfers, domestic flights must be scheduled arriving a minimum of 50 minutes prior, international flights a minimum of 90 minutes prior to the bus departure time.
When booking departure transfers, bus arrival times must be scheduled arriving a minimum of 50 minutes prior to the flight time for domestic flights, a minimum of 120 minutes prior for international flights.
Infants under three years of age can travel free of charge if they travel on the lap of an adult. When completing the online booking form:
- if you require a seat for your infant, please include them in the “Number of Children”;
- if you do not require a seat for your infant, please include them in the “Number of Infants nursing in lap”
For public bus transfers to or from New Chitose Airport, please click on the "Book Now!" tab.
Sapporo City Hotel Bus Service
If you are staying in Sapporo before or after your stay in Niseko, convenient bus transfers straight from most major hotels are available!
For Bus transfers to or from hotels in Sapporo City, please click here for the booking request form.
- Book Now!
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance. However, availability is limited so Guests are encouraged to book at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central Guests.
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Niseko Central via email.
- Bookings are subject to the Niseko Central terms and conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected].
- Changes of bus times and cancellations 5 days or more prior to the service can be made without incurring cancellation charges.
- Any changes or cancellations made 3-4 days prior to the transfer date will incur a 30% cancellation fee, 2 days prior 50% cancellation fee and 1 day prior or on the date of transfer will incur a 100% cancellation fee. “Cancellation” includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and any changes to the bus times.
- Guests arriving on delayed flights will be put on the next available bus where possible. Where Guests are delayed and miss the last bus, or where Guests are delayed/miss the bus for reasons other than delayed flights (e.g. missed flight), 100% cancellation fee applies. Niseko Central can assist in arranging alternate transportation (at the Guest's expense) in this case if contacted via phone call only.