A great value airport transfer! Transfer from New Chitose Airport to the Niseko-Hirafu Welcome Center.
One way transfer Adult: ¥4,400, Child: ¥3,500
Please note the following information relates to last season. The information will be updated and the service will be available to book once prices and details are released by our supplier.
One way prices per person (includes shuttle between Welcome Center and accommodation)
Child (11 years and under): ¥3,500
When booking arrival transfers, domestic flights must be scheduled arriving a minimum of 50 minutes prior, international flights a minimum of 90 minutes prior to the bus departure time.
When booking departure transfers, bus arrival times must be scheduled arriving a minimum of 50 minutes prior to the flight time for domestic flights, a minimum of 120 minutes prior for international flights.
Infants under three years of age can travel free of charge if they travel on the lap of an adult. When completing the online booking form:
- if you require a seat for your infant, please include them in the “Number of Children”;
- if you do not require a seat for your infant, please include them in the “Number of Infants nursing in lap”
Sapporo City Hotel Transfers
Coming Soon! (October)
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance. However, availability is limited so Guests are encouraged to book at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central Guests.
- Public buses available for arrivals from Dec 10, 2016 till Apr 1, 2017 and departures from Dec 11, 2016 till Apr 2, 2017.
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Niseko Central via email.
- Bookings are subject to the Niseko Central terms and conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected].
- Changes of bus times and cancellations 2-3 days prior to the transfer date will incur a 30% cancellation fee, 1 day prior 50% cancellation fee and on the date of transfer will incur a 100% cancellation fee. “Cancellation” includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and any changes to the bus times.
- Guests arriving on delayed flights will be put on the next available bus where possible. Where Guests are delayed and miss the last bus, or where Guests are delayed/miss the bus for reasons other than delayed flights (e.g. missed flight), 100% cancellation fee applies. Niseko Central can assist in arranging alternate transportation (at the Guest's expense) in this case if contacted via phone call only.