Quality equipment, clothing and accessories. Best locations in Niseko right next to the lifts.
Adult Standard Equipment Rental Set starting from ¥7,000
Kids Standard Equipment Rental Set starting from ¥5,000
Whether you are seeking high spec models for technical skiing, or simply want to enjoy the snowy mountain to your heart’s content, Grand Hirafu stocks the latest All-Mountain Series model line-up will cater to your every need.
- Premium Equipment rentals at Annex Rental Store - perfect for intermediate to advanced skiers and snowboarders - top of the line Japanese and international brands.
- Standard Equipment rentals at .Base Rental Store - great for first timer to novice skiers and snowboarders only.
2 Great Locations - store your skis overnight
Annex Store (9 December - 6 May): located next to the Hirafu Gondola - Guests who rent from here can store their skis here at night
.Base (Dot Base) Store (2 December - 31 March): located next to the Ace Quad chair lift - Guests who rent from here can store their skis here at night.
- Please do note most staff at Grand Hirafu do speak limited English.
- Icelantic Skis, BLASTRACK, OGASAKA SKIS and others at premium rates.
- Upon rentals collect, please always present your identification certificate (driver's license, insurance card, etc.) and the voucher provided upon check-in at the counter.
- If the rental period is more than one day, the rental will end at 7:30pm on the last day of rental. Rental returned the next day after the rental period ends may occur additional charge.
- Standard model = Carving skis.
- Night Skiing Operation Hours: 16 December - 20 March (8am - 7:30pm)
- Bookings can be accepted up to 48 hours before rental start date.
- Last fit-out is 90 minutes before the store closing time.