Private transfer provides convenient and comfortable journey to and from Niseko.
SkyExpress is the most experienced provider of transportation in Hokkaido dedicated to serving international visitors.
New Chitose Airport or Sapporo to/from Niseko central Accommodations
Service Passengers Winter Peak Season Price Winter Shoulder Season Price (includes 10% discount) Spring and Summer Season Price (includes 15% discount) MAX3 1-3 ¥38,000 ¥34,200 ¥32,300 MAX8 4-8* ¥46,000 ¥41,400 ¥39,100 MAX15 9-15 ¥66,000 ¥59,400 ¥56,100 MAX35 16-35** ¥99,000 ¥89,100 ¥89,100 (10% off)
Prices are for one way service, tax included. Please contact us for other locations and prices.
Winter Peak Season= 20 December 2019- 2 February 2020
Winter Shoulder Season= 17 November- 19 December 2019 and 3 February- 29 February 2020
Spring and Summer Season= Summer 2019- 16 November 2019 and 1 March- 30 April 2020
*Please note that for parties of 7 passengers or more with ski or snowboard equipment, large amounts of luggage, or both, a MAX15 transfer or larger is recommended.
** Please note MAX 35 is not a door to door service, drop off/pick up will be from the Welcome Center.
- Baby Seat (suit 0-2 years): Free, must be pre-booked.
- Child Seat (suit 3-5 years): Free, must be pre-booked.
- Waiting Charges (charged per hour or part thereof): ¥6,000
- Supermarket Stopover (charged per hour or part thereof): ¥6,000. Must be pre-booked and en-route.
- 12 hrs Hire options ¥15,000
- Cargo Trailer ¥10,000
Please note the detailed terms and conditions on the 'Terms and Conditions' tab, The SkyExpress Terms and Conditions regarding delayed flights, waiting times and other issues are stringent, and by booking this service you are agreeing to them.
- Book Now!
Terms & Conditions
- This Bookings service is exclusive to Niseko Central Guests.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance. Guests are encouraged to book at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Payment for any Concierge is due 7 days prior to Check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any service we have not received payment for by this due date.
- Cancellation/amendments to bookings 7 to 4 days prior to the transfer date will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation/amendments to bookings 4 days or less prior to the transfer date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover against cancellations from delayed or cancelled flights. In the case of a cancellation/no show due to delayed or cancelled flights, 100% cancellation charge applies.
- SkyExpress cannot guarantee that they can provide the vehicle type that you ordered; in this case a vehicle of similar type or higher capacity shall be provided (eg. if you have booked a MAX3 service, they may supply a MAX8 or higher service vehicle). Vehicles may be substituted based on availability.
- Please see here for the SkyExpress Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not agree with the SkyExpress Cancellation Policy, please kindly book a different transfer service.