Private transfer provides convenient and comfortable journey to and from Niseko.
The private transfer driver will meet you at the Arrivals Gate upon your arrival at New Chitose Airport and bring you directly to your accommodation.
Door-to-Door Private Transfer Service: New Chitose Airport/Sapporo City to/from Niseko
(Code) Maximum of Seats Passengers Rate MAX3 1 - 3 passengers ¥35,000 MAX8 4 - 8 passengers* ¥42,000 MAX15 9 - 15 passengers (or 7+ with excess baggage) ¥60,000 MAX35 16 - 35 passengers* ¥90,000
(Prices are for one way services, includes tax)
*Please note that for parties of 7 passengers or more with ski or snowboard equipment, large amounts of luggage, or both, a MAX15 transfer or larger is recommended.
* Please note MAX 35 is not a door to door service, drop off/pick up will be from the Welcome Center.
- Baby Seat (suit 0-2 years): Free*
- Child Seat (suit 3-5 years): Free*
- Waiting Charges (charged per hour or part thereof): ¥6,000
- Supermarket Stopover (charged per hour or part thereof): ¥5,000
- Extra usage charge (charged per hour or part thereof): ¥10,000
- Changes to bookings within 72hrs: 50% of fare
*Baby/Child seats must be pre-booked.
Please note the detailed terms and conditions on the 'Terms and Conditions' tab, The SkyExpress Terms and Conditions regarding delayed flights, waiting times and other issues are stringent, and by booking this service you are agreeing to them.
- Book Now!
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance. However, availability is limited so guests are encouraged to book at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Niseko Central’ Guests.
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Niseko Central via email.
- Payment for any Guest Service is due 7 days prior to Check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any service we have not received payment for by this due date.
- Bookings are subject to the Niseko Central terms and conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to [email protected] Cancellation or changes to a booking 2-8 days prior to transfer date will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellation or changes to a booking less than 48 hours in advance will incur a 100% cancellation fee. Changes will only be accepted up until 4 days prior to the original transfer date. After that time, the only option for changes will be cancellation and rebooking, in which case the above cancellation fees will apply.
- In the case of delayed flights, SkyExpress will wait up to 45 minutes for the guests. For delays longer than 45 minutes, SkyExpress will not be able to provide the service and 100% cancellation fee will apply. We strongly recommend Guests take out travel insurance to cover against cancellations from delayed or cancelled flights. In the case where guests are delayed for reasons other than delayed flights (e.g. missed flight), 100% cancellation fee applies.
- If you have reserved a Private Transfer and you are late by more than 30 minutes after the agreed booking time, SkyExpress reserve the right to charge a waiting fee of 6,000yen per hour or part thereof (charges start from the agreed pickup time) or SkyExpress may charge a rebooking fee depending on your scheduled arrival or may consider the service cancelled.
- SkyExpress are under no obligation to provide any replacement service as a result of flight delays or cancellations.
- If you have hired a charter bus on a daily hire basis, the basic usage is set at a maximum of 8 hours per day. Overuse charges are charged at our discretion at the rate of 10,000yen per hour or part thereof.
- Refunds shall not occur in the instance where your scheduled flight arrival time into New Chitose Airport is delayed to a time that does not suitably connect with SkyExpress operational times.
- Please see here for the SkyExpress Terms and Conditions in full.