Private transfer provides convenient and comfortable journey to and from Niseko.
New Chitose Airport to/from Niseko starting from ¥44,100
SkyExpress is the most experienced private transfer service provider in Hokkaido. Your driver will meet you at the airport arrival gates and bring you to your accommodation doorsteps with no need for transfers. You will have the entire vehicle just for your party ensuring comfort and a peace of mind.
Baby/Child/Booster seats are available upon request (limited availability).
Supermarket stops are available upon request (limited availability and extra charges apply).
New Chitose Airport or Sapporo to/from Niseko Central Accommodations
Service Summer (1 May-15 Dec) Winter (16 Dec-28 Feb) Spring (1 Mar-7 May) MAX3: 1~3 Passengers ¥44,100 ¥49,000 ¥44,100 Alphard Select: 1~3 Passengers ¥54,900 ¥61,000 ¥54,900 MAX8: 4~8 Passengers ¥54,900 ¥61,000 ¥54,900 MAX15: 9~15 Passengers ¥79,200 ¥88,000 ¥79,200
Rates are one way service only
*Please note that for parties of 7 passengers or more with ski or snowboard equipment, large amounts of luggage, or both, a MAX15 transfer or larger is recommended.
*Number of passengers includes luggage. If you are travelling with a very large amount of luggage please contact us to ensure the service you book will have sufficient space.
- Supermarket Stopover (up to 1 hour) - ¥10,000. Must be pre-booked and en-route
- Waiting Charges (charged per hour or part thereof) - ¥10,000
- 15% late night/early morning surcharge between 9:00pm - 6:00am pick up
- Baby/Child/Booster seats available (0-7 years old) with pre-booking
- Book Now!
- This Bookings service is exclusive to Niseko Central Guests.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance. Guests are encouraged to book at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Payment for any Concierge is due 7 days prior to Check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any service we have not received payment for by this due date.
- Cancellation/amendments to bookings 7 to 5 days prior to the transfer date will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation/amendments to bookings 4 days or less prior to the transfer date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover against cancellations from delayed or cancelled flights. In the case of a cancellation/no show due to delayed or cancelled flights, 100% cancellation charge applies.
- SkyExpress cannot guarantee that they can provide the vehicle type that you ordered; in this case a vehicle of similar type or higher capacity shall be provided (eg. if you have booked a MAX3 service, they may supply a MAX8 or higher service vehicle). Vehicles may be substituted based on availability.
- Please note that depending on supplier's availability your transfer may be outsourced to a different company without notice.
- Please see here for the SkyExpress Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not agree with the SkyExpress Cancellation Policy, please kindly book a different transfer service.